2023 Tender Guidelines
INFORMATION TO BIDDERS – KENYA MINING WEEK
Interested bidders are requested to take note of the following information.
- The Kenya Mining Week Secretariat requires the submission of technical and financial proposals, both of which should not exceed ten (10) pages in font size twelve (12).
- That all bids must be submitted on the emails as indicated, not later than 6 pm on Saturday, 1st July 2023.
- The core competencies that must be demonstrated in the technical proposal must clearly demonstrate the following;
- Proven track record of participation and service in at least organizing and delivering three (3) high-level and high-visibility international events, with testimonials for the same.
- Demonstrated strong, coordination and facilitation skills.
- Ability to safeguard ethics and integrity.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and managing the particular service for which the bid is submitted.
- Strong team and ability to work well under intense pressure.
- Must demonstrate a track record for conducting and/or serving corporate events.
- Provide at least three (3) credible references, including their email and telephone contacts.
- Membership of professional or industry association (e.g. Public Relations Society of Kenya, Events Management Association of Kenya, Marketing Society of Kenya, etc.) or any relevant professional affiliations/bodies. Please attach the membership certificate as necessary.
Please note that the Kenya Mining Week secretariat will communicate to successful bidders at the earliest possible. The contract period will be determined at the contract negotiation stage and will be product / service specific.